Welcome to OneView’s world of blogs. We are happy to see you here and hope to see you on regular basis. Here, in our blog section; you will get complete information about travel industry and what every travel agency needs to succeed in online world. Every industry today has gone digital and the travel industry too has started taking its steps towards the digital world. By digital, we mean everything done with the help of internet; be it using devices that require internet or be it using applications that ask for your full signal network to have a smooth internet connection.
When it comes to take business online, the first and foremost requirement is of a website i.e. a simple, professional, attractive, interactive website that pleases everyone and lures them to be there till the last page. Today, we are very well aware that people make use of mobile devices, tablets for accessing internet and hence before viewing your website on laptop they will just quickly open it in their mobile device and then just think; you are a very professional travel agency but your website doesn’t open on mobile! If it opens, it has a very ugly or unprofessional look!
What this website will lead visitors to think about you? It’s time to think for an option that works as a solution to this business challenge.
So, you might have heard about the word “Responsive Web Design” which means that your website works gracefully and smoothly on all devices and it gets adjusted to each and every screen size it is displayed on.
As an owner of any Travel firm, it is quite necessary for you to understand the importance of responsive website. Having responsive website will help you in many ways:
- To get more bookings as viewers will easily be able to book tickets from your website even from their mobile device.
- Chances for your website to get ranked among top search results will increase as Google prefers responsive sites the most.
- Offers greater level of performance and functionality thus creating a trust among customers for a better customer service.
- Ease of Navigation, Optimized Content flow, User friendly website browsing and one click interfacing offers streamlined user experience.
- Quick booking without any hesitation or second guessing.
- Your website can be viewed even on the go.
- Offers your travel company better opportunity to grow and get mixed with the ongoing technological trends and make use of ongoing technologies in the online platform.
- With responsive website, a travel company can respond to its customers in more effective way thus aligning its online presence.
As per Google, websites that are easily visible on every device with the same URL and just a little change in CSS to change the page view on the device are recommended the most. This means in order to make sure that the website is optimized in best manner for mobiles as well as for search engine spiders, the best way is having a responsive web design.
Google loves Responsive because:
- Such websites attract more links to key pages
- These can be shared easily
- These can be easily indexed
- Most important: Readers are very much happy with such sites.
Readers find it boring to go to a website that has poor performance on mobile devices as today mobile is the lifeline for all; it’s very difficult for people to survive without it.
- Such websites work very smoothly on multiple devices
- Look is an important thing be it any human being or any website and responsive websites are really good looking. You will definitely get impressed by them.
How to Begin?
From all of the above points, it is understood that sites that are loved by readers are loved by Google as well. So, it is necessary that your travel agency is admired by visitors. For this, travel agencies have to get responsive sites developed by renowned responsive design developers.
For every travel industry in Middle East, responsive web design will be an added advantage and hence being the owner of one; you must think seriously and go for it just to have customers searching and asking for you. Today, if you are not responsive everywhere you are responsive nowhere because responsive is in boom and it’s the only thing that makes it easy for customers to respond you back…
Hope this blog post has become successful in throwing a limelight on the importance of responsive web design for travel industry. Is your website responsive? Let us know what changes you found after getting it into action…
Safe & Friendly